CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Father Ahnsahnghong taugh me where my soul come from.




All praise and thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. When I went to studied in the Church of God world mission society about the soul, I was very overwhelmed to know where I was from. Without knowing where we are from, how can we know where we are going. That is why when we look carefully to the words of God in the bible we can see where we came from. Let's see.

Heb 11: 15-16 If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

Trough these verses we can understand that f anyone doesn’t think of the country he left, he has no opportunity to return. Certainly there is a place where the human soul comes from and where it goes. The body is born and perishes in this world, but the soul returns to wherever it came from. Then where does our spirit return?
Eccl 12:7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.







By reading these words we can understand that our spirits were in heaven with God before we came to this world. In order for us to return to a place, we must have been there before. Then if our spirits return to heaven, that means they were there before. Nevertheless, there are not many who think of their own country (heaven). It’s because the completely lost their memory of the previous life by putting the veil of sin. That is why the prophet Isaiah wrote as follows


Isa 59:2 but your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.

In the spiritual world, we were noble angels. However, because of our sin we have to come to this world, and our spiritual eyes were covered with the veil of sin, so that we cannot see the things of the heavenly country.
So what kind of sin did we commit??????

Ezk 28: 11-17 The word of the LORD came to me: "Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: " 'You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.
if you think that's it, there's more. let's look what God said to king Nebuchadnezzar

Isa 14: 12-14 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."

The more I study the bible, I come to realize that Christ Ahnsahnghong is trully God Almigthy. I never understood the bible as I understand it now. thank you Father Ahnsahnghong.












1 comments:

NaNa said...

Amen^^
Let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, and we will have eternal life and go to heaven!!