CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Holy Trinity and Ahnsahnghong

Before telling you my story, I want to start by giving thanks to our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for giving us these precious teachings.

A couple of days ago I was talking to my dad about the Holy Trinity, and I asked him if he knew the name of the Holy Spirit. The first thing he said to me was “of course, it is the Holy Spirit”. Now think about that? Does it make any sense? When he said that to me I couldn’t control myself ,and I started to laugh .

The reason I’m speaking about this is because in the world many people think that the Holy Spirit doesn’t have a name. It is just the "Holy Spirit". Then what about what Jesus Christ taught us 2000 years ago? He said in Matthew 28:19-20 “ Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of Father (Jehovah) and of the Son (Jesus) and of the Holy Spirit (Ahnsahnghong)…. If Jesus said in the NAME of the Holy Spirit, what should the Holy Spirit must have?. A name. Even in the book of Revelation 3:11-12 Jesus said “ I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again would he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him MY NEW NAME" .

Clearly Jesus testified that when he comes again he will give us a NEW NAME. That’s why nowadays in the Church of God world mission society , we believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong. Why Ahnsahnghong? He is the Second Coming Christ. Our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong showed us every mystery in the bible, even about the New Name. Ahnsahnghong is the NEW NAME to receive us alvation in these days. If it is too hard to believe come and study and you will see the truth of God from the bible, and be very surprise just as I was. Also, think about this, Were you baptized under the Three names of the Holy Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)? That is why the bible says in John 17:3 "Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I give thanks, honor, and praise to our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

God's Will said...

AMEN!, AMEN!, AMEN!.... Christ Ahnsahnghong is the name of the Holy Spirit. In the same way the Old Testatment testified about Jesus Christ's coming to this world, also, the New Testament and even the Old Testament both testified Father Ahnsahnghong, that's WOMAZING!!!!

It was prophesied from old the New Name of the Savior:
Is 52:6 "Therefore my people WILL KNOW MY NAME; therefore IN THAT DAY they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I"

Thanks be to our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong for revealing us his new name.

♥Spirit-Bride♥ said...

Amen!!! For our salvation, God divided 6,000 years into three ages and performed the three roles-the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. However, the Three are not different, but the same the Three are one God.
Christ Ahnsahnghong is Holy spirit!